Saturday, April 2, 2011

It Ain't A Lot, But It's All I Have...

I'd like to think I'm getting better at this blogging thing, but I don't think I am... darn.

Today, I start with a question. An answer is not required, I just feel the need to express.

Does it hurt less to miss someone if you believe that you will see them again? I guess what I mean by this is, all the people out there that believe in God, do they believe in Him because believing gives them the hope that all the people they lose, they will see again one day, in some place with fluffy white cloud-cushions and harps playing in the background (clearly I'm not up on my Heaven references) 'Cause I mean, I could almost go for this God thing, if it gave me the opportunity to see all the people I've lost and all the people I miss again.
But, I don't get it. I don't understand how people who believe in God, can do it so vehemently.
Can anyone be that sure about anything?
Isn't there some doubt?
And then there are like different religions.
What if you pick the wrong one?
Is there a wrong one?
Are they all right?
And if so, how?
It just doesn't make sense... but I guess, it isn't suppose to, right? Wrong? I'm really not sure. Apologies for the rambling here. I've just been wondering lately if I'll ever get the chance to have one more conversation with someone that I miss.
I imagine I'm not the only one though.



Anyway, moving on, here is some awesomely-huge brilliant news!!! (drum roll)

Confirmation that Jellybean is a Unicorn!!! Hells yes!!! I'm thinking birth is going to be a bitch for Shorty, but hey, who doesn't want to give birth to a mythical creature, huh?

Joking aside, Jellybean is a perfectly healthy baby Girl!!! Growing normally, good strong heartbeat, all the right bones and... stuff. (I don't really know much more than that the ultrasound pic look like the Punisher)

So happy she's a girl!!! (I still would have loved her if she was a boy though)

Shorty and Blake are both ecstatic, as are all of the residents of the Asylum :D
Only a few more months until our newest resident arrives.

Telle and I are sourly lacking on our womanly skills, as we are yet to organize the baby shower, but we are working on it. Not really sure how to plan one, but I'm sure we'll work it out... if not... I'm sure Shorty will still love us... maybe.



Shorty and Baby Jellybean



Telle and Baby Jellybean



Me and Baby Jellybean


So, that is pretty much my blog for the moment. Not very interesting, but hey, entertainment I am not.

As per usual, here is my quote.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
--Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment