Sunday, June 26, 2011

Don't Tell Me If I'm Dying, Cause I Don't Wanna Know... I'm Dreaming of Angels on the Moon

Okay, so every day I get worse at this blogging thing. I don’t know why, and I don’t know what it is but every time I sit down to write my blog… I blank. It’s not really like I do anything noteworthy, but I still do… stuff. Things that can be blogged about… I just never seem to write those things down.

So here is a summary of my last few weeks. I’ll try to make it brief, and not boring… yeah, right!!!

Well, I am now 23, that’s noteworthy, kinda. My birthday was… boring, I guess. I went out to dinner at Hogsbreath with Parental and a couple friends. (Day release from the Asylum, yay.) It was a pretty good dinner, I almost killed myself eating the Mississippi Mud Cake (Worth it!!!) After almost dying from to much food, we decided to play DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) Bad idea, but still mass fun.

I got my birthday present from Parental early, a Sony DSLR A390. Brilliant camera, but sadly now all my friends are pissed off at my constant need to take photographic evidence of… well, everything.

Shorty and Telle took me to Supanova for my birthday, which was pretty awesome. Got heaps of awesome photo’s. Also got to see James Masters (Aka Spike from Buffy) perform live. I think that was my favorite part of the day.

Met up with Satan for about 40 seconds. That girl leads a busy life, I tell you.

I wanna say I’ve done more fun and interesting stuff these last few weeks…but all I can really come up with is Alias.

I brought all five seasons of Alias, and have been watching them almost non-stop. I’m pretty much, loving it. Alias is an awesome show. I’d seen most of it before, but some of it I completely missed. Most of season four and five, so happy to be catching up on that.

Also brought Xena: Warrior Princess, season one. Gunna start that after Alias. Not sure what show I’ll watch after that… I’m thinking I might re-watch Farscape.

Anyways, this has been my rather boring Blog.





"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment